View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Antonett View Post
Hey Gabe, YOU are one of the "depending on several things..." I was referring to.

_EGG_ZACHRY_

Gabe - you & Justin figger it out. Justin's local and exectued (in *splendor*) before, and molds his recce around your projected itinerary... and herd will flock from there.

It all starts with setting a date, the rest is just details - and inevitable.

As I've always said with my event here: Build It - And They Will Come.

I'm verrrrrymuch looking forward to this all oh yes. Miguel's promised me the first cold after-bev, which would quench so well joined by the likes of Justin, Gabe, Jacob, etc. Now just a matter of con'n you Lincolns / Brians / Jeffs / etcetc. of the world and things would be fantasmagoric.

Dare yas?

Seems there's a solid number of 'yas' that are either in 'that' hub down thar and would likely join, as well as others from afar such as me nutty self.

Love the idea of a caravan down Jacob - being entranced for hours by your blue won't suck, tho I'll certainly feel the mockery of your recent mods LOL'ing in my face the whole while 8-).

Justin... welllllllllllllcome baaaaaaaaaaaaaack from Eu - now - get crackin' heh heh. I'd consider (even almost suggest) aiming for a Thurs. or something to alleviate the crowd factor, if it were possible for all. If not no biggie just a thought.

Gabe, bummer on the 322s - the 355s obviously ahem 'suit' your build. Surpised to hear of the no fit really. What pads will you run w/ the 322s? Sure they can be made to be sufficient, esp. considering the caliber of the rest of the peripherals there.

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 02-27-2009, 06:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)