Thread: Turbo ID
View Single Post
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredmeister View Post
Did you try asking Ultimate motorworks or someone at Imagine Auto? They are the retailers of the kkk turbos that most of us buy from....in order to get the detailed info on inducer, trim etc. I think you have to go to the guys that build these things as I don't think that info is stamped on the metal tags or anywhere on the housings.
Let us know if they answer your request.....I tried finding similar info awhile back without success. The internet does not have alot of info on kkk turbos available either....I was looking for a compressor map for the k27 and could not find it. Garret stuff is easy.
Good luck.
Yeah, I spent a considerable amount of time on the net yesterday with very little success. That information is closely held by someone. I may branch out and seek input from IA or Ultimate.
On this particular turbo that I have my eyes on, I did find out just this morning that it's home was a Toyota Supra...for what it's worth. Currently attempting to get the numbers on the blue tag...if it exists.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)