View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to Chuck Jones
For $60K it must be in pristine shape.....so that being the case, I take it you don't intend to drive it, but more or less keep it in the garage to look at? I paid top dollar for factory slant, and if I had it to do over, I probably would go for a similarly priced highly modded car from a reputable fellow who knows his stuff and invested a ton of money getting it right. If you're into an "investment", then you're never going to enjoy driving it....parking it where dust gets on it or eagle eyeing it while someone drives up next to it while you watch out the window of the restaurant you're having lunch at with your wife. That really pisses your lunch date off....when you have to get up and move it or go out to make sure it doesn't have a door dent. One fellow on Rennlist sold his pristine 930 factor slant and bought a Miata for that very reason. He just couldn't enjoy himself anymore. Either enjoy it, or stick it in a bubble and wait for the market to turn. You can either be a driver or a voyeur.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)