View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgwollet View Post
I have a 1986 930 with 63,000 miles, I am second owner. The car is great, I wanted a 911, but was happy to find this at a simliar price. Now that I have driven for 4 months, it seems fine mechanically, I am lucking because when I seen how original, I jumped.

I don't understand these cars having rebuild motors under 60k or even 90k, I am talking about the 3.2L

yes, get it inspected, but for $3,000? I bought this car to do my own maintenance. not pay big bucks......

I am a little disappointed on the fact that 930's can't be driven correctly on these 55-70 mph roads,,,,,,,the fun is not maximized
No, I meant $3000 that you would add to the selling price to add minor fixes and personal changes to the car. Sorry it didn't come across that way.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P
Old 03-02-2009, 03:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)