View Single Post

[QUOTE=voitureltd;4518524]Different strokes,,,,,,,. Some will nitpick themselves right into never owning anything . Just about any reasonably honestly represented 930 is a worthwhile endeavor. Blatant dishonesty is always a possibility. As having purchased over 40 930s and 100s of others over the decades I can say I regret only one purchase and I have never once paid for a PPI. I am not bragging, I just rely on fellow enthusiasts and basic instincts to judge others moral character and knowledge of original build and perception as it relates to the condition of the car they own. And for 930s as others have tried to compare with, I have had the mentioned Ferrari's, Lambo's, Aston's, muscle cars and others going back into the 60's and believe me I have never wanted to own another , after owning various 930 project cars over the last 40 purchases ( a few I still have kept ) for the incomparable attributes they possess. Obviously I am in the camp that really appreciates these cars. I for one hope they come into their real value only after I have all the ones I can keep for awhile. Then I will reluctantly sell to only appreciative and worthy suiters when necessary. PS..... that Pontiac that someone paid $226K for is a great tribute to a certain frenzy that has not touched the 930 market(yet?????). Ten years ago it was a target in a field, to me it still is. Different strokes.....

Last edited by voitureltd; 03-02-2009 at 07:09 PM..
Old 03-02-2009, 06:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)