View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah930 View Post
That's how dangerous the handling is on a 930!
The power of this car is not for the weak. This car is more technical.(my 79)...When you hit the turn correctly you are in heaven...You miss the turn by a fair amount you are in hell...Once you learn how to drive this beast/widow maker etc... You can pretty much can drive any Porsche and drive it well...

I am a complete Nooooob but I am trying to understand this car...It is not meant to be a garage queen...Sorry to offend anyone...but they are intended to be driven....and driven hard...

I have allowed fellow friends with 993's 996's and they are amazed at the turbo kick and speed...110 in second gear...YEAH

That turbo kicks in, it needs to be pointing straight....Unless you learn how to utilized the kick...It is not for meek....

All I can say is....We are so lucky to have what we have...You will have a deeper appreciation for what you have once you have someone show you what it truly can do....I did...and this instructor really showed me what these cars are capable of doing......

THEY ARE FREAKING AMAZING...I only hope to experience her true potential one day....

1979 930 - Black on Black and in the woods

"My third child that will cost more in the long run" :shock:
Old 03-04-2009, 05:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)