View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thierry25 View Post
Hello !!!

Keith, this is a great idea to create a new trhread for this topic! I will take picture for you soon of the ANDIAL kit . I'll sent to you ASAP

Marc, as Keith mentionned ( actually he was very kind to me and suggested this setup to me a while ago) , also I just bought a complete Andial kit (I will use the plumbing only) which I will combine with a split second AIC controller. So we will be able to share our experience if you go in this way.

By the way, the AIC controller has 2 chanels. The second chanel can be use as something like an RPM/MAP switch . Via the solenoid valve (which can be drive directly by the controler), it is possible to drive the "boost line". Thus it is possibel to disable the boost line from 2000 to 5500 RPM ...then enable this line to decrease CP if required ....
You will not need the to put a valve on the boost line. I just disconected mine totally and used the AIC / frequency valve to lower CP on boost.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)