View Single Post

HERE it is guys!!!....This is like a step back in time with this picture!

Finally got my mate who has got my catalogue to send me pic until he returns it however its been sent to me via mobile phone so aint so good quality!

It does mention quicker fuel enrichment due to the design so they also have went for that pitch

Cole was the "venturi plate just flat on the underside??,,if so cnc lathe is the way to go!!...I have a manual lathe in my garage and could machine them however with a CNC, you would just write a program and could turn them out a lot quicker,At my old work place my mate could knock them up on the side at very reasonable cost!

When you get results we will look into manufacture!

For us with not so good eye sight it says!

THE FASTER THE AIR ENTERS YOUR ENGINE THE SOONER THE TURBO SPINS UP AND THE SOONER YOU GET UP TO SPEED,ITS THAT SIMPLE.AND HERE IS A WAY TO GET QUICKER ACCELERATION.OUR DOME SHAPED ALLUMINIUM VENTURI PLATE INREASES THE AIRFLOW PLATE SURFACE TO GIVE YOU BETTER AIR FUNNELING AND QUICKER FUEL ENRICHMENT.SIMPLE BOLT ON REQUIRES NO MODIFICATIONS.YOU WILL NEED A FEELER GAUGE FOR SETTING THE PLATE HEIGHT.
"92" 964 turbo,Modified and recently rebuilt using all ARP hardware..
Purpose built fuel controller set up to acheive perfect fuel curve on CIS inj.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #55 (permalink)