View Single Post
After the next project

Garage
Todd and the rest

I was going to say Central Coast so that people from LA and San Fran could come and also people like myself that are in the central valley. About 2 hours for everyone... But Laguna Seca seems like a great idea.

Laguna Seca, August 14, 15th (close enough). I already have my hotel. There were only 20 rooms left when I booked my hotel last week at the hotel listed below. The rooms were approx. $475 per night and there was a minimum of 2 nights. This is the official hotel of Laguna Seca and will be filled with Porsche's of all shapes and sizes. The info is below.

Embassy Suites Monterey Bay - Seaside
1441 Canyon Del Rey
Seaside, CA
United States, 93955
Tel: 831-393-1115
Fax: 831-899-1928

Here is the link for all the other hotels during the event. If you plan on going to Laguna.. act now.

http://www.mazdaraceway.com/pages/hotels_restaurants

I plan on arriving on Friday early afternoon and driving back on Sunday once the races are over. It would be great to all get together while we are there. We should all wear a stripe or something on our clothes to make sure we can spot each other out while we are at the event. At the very least we can get together on Friday evening (bar of choice) and have some beers and kick back. Todd, are you planning on going?

This is my input for the West Coast meet but I would be more than open to something else in addition to this event except I feel the Central Coast would be fair to all involved (at least in CA.) so we are splitting up the drive times.

Here is a pic in case someone is heading to Laguna in August. Todd, feel free to call or email if you need anything. How are those plug wires???

Bryan

Old 03-07-2009, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)