View Single Post

stup.

I went back and looked at your snaps. Great info but did not know how to conclude that you may have more fuel after the adjustment.

It looked like you did some tunning after you shimmed the system pressure which would make the two sets of screens uncompilable I would think. Plus, the cross section's where at different RPM points.

Again, I am just not understanding the comparison.

If you have a before and after with the only change being the shim I would love to see.

Or, tell me what you see that lets you conclude it effected your AFR's. Did you find that at near redline with the same on boost control pressures you saw .5 lower AFR or somthing like that after the change?

I think, rasine the system pressure raises both upper and lower head pressures in a way they cancels out said change and thus deliver the same fuel quantity. But that is just an opinion and I could be wrong. It has been about 6 years sense I looked at that. I just remember when I did, I concluded it was not viable.

Old 03-10-2009, 02:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #125 (permalink)