View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cole930 View Post
Anyone here presently running CIS and logging afr, rpm, map (boost and vacuum), and cp. What is the max control pressures you've seen.

I am in the process of putting my hardware together to log afr, rpm, map and cp. I am using the LM1,
LMA2, Bosch wideband O2, 3 Bar GM Map (boost / Vacuum), 0-100 psi pressure sensor, RPM converter, and a LED display that displays vacuum in negative numbers and transitions to positve numbers for boost. I'm installing the LM1 permantly and will use LogWorks to map the data through my laptop. I,m interested in logging timing advance and retard also. Has anyone logged timing with the LM1?
Cole
I like what your doing. Very logical approach in a very organized test procedure. I am definitey interested in purchasingone of these spun plates, I just wonder how the profile of the plate will be developed? Someone mentioned a direct copy of the original which is a good starting point, but I wonder if a wedge or other profile is better?
Dyno testing or something that measures A/F control is a must.
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 03-10-2009, 02:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #128 (permalink)