View Single Post

I'd like to try or make my B.L. adjustable stock 1987 930 WUR work with vacuum sensing to lower control pressure right away when you open the throttle like you've been saying...
I don't think hooking a vacuum line from the intake manifold to the vent line on top will do that on mine though. If you think it will please say so, but I think it's an older design WUR from the late seventies that works this way. Do you know the part number of a WUR that works this way?
Here's an upside down pic of my WUR showing the numbers on it. Do you know if this one can do the vacuum sensing if I hook a manifold vacuum line to the vent hose fitting?

If I'm cruising at 20 -30 mph, and I lightly or heavily step on the gas my AFR gauge actually goes from 14:1 to somewhere around 15.5: 1 or even leaner at first, and then after second or two it goes to around 13:1 and then the car slowly starts accelerating. I know there's lots of room for improvement there...

I recently bought a used black euro fuel head that sat on a shelf for years. I'm going to eventually install it and do the 6 seperate plastic bottles on the injector lines to flush it out and check/adjust the individual flow adjusters if they need it.

I think a digital WUR would probably fix all the over rich midrange AFR problems I'm having while flowing plenty of fuel for 6500rpms under boost, I just want to wait for them to upgrade or evolve it some more before spending the $ on it.

thanks.
Jim
Old 03-14-2009, 08:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #151 (permalink)