View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911st View Post
I have never seen anyone else talk about using the "enrichment" function on the C2 Turbos is this way. I figured this out years ago when developing my 91. Unfortunately the PO converted my car to a Euro Head which very much disappointed me.

Tuners converting USA heads to Euro heads, fuel lines, and or injectors is evidence to me that many tuners have not really taken the time to understand how these cars work. This goes double for the C2 series of Turbos.
I could just make a manual switch and see what happens AFR wise when I ground it. The rpm signal is under the seat as well so adding a electronic switch should be fairly easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911st View Post
When I got done with my car it had AFR's in the 14's at idle and cruse, instantly went to 13/1 with acceleration and progressed to the low 12's on boost. No dips in to the 11's or 10's. My AFR was linear to red line and my head delivered one point more fuel at red line. I lost not boost between shifts, and had instant .5 bar boost with acceleration from cruse.
You turned me on
Old 03-15-2009, 08:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)