Thread: 935 Dyno Pull
View Single Post
Infidel

OK, i stand corrected. I still doubt very much that he was running that much boost over the mile. What boost level was he at on the dyno? 2.0+bar? I simply cannot believe that that intercooler on his car would keep intake temps in check for that much sustained WOT, it just doesn't seam possible. Besides, 226mph would be achievable on a lot less than 1200bhp.
I am well aware of Eddie's reputation, his car is really something, and it is clearly very very powerful, the figures just seam a bit inflated don't you think?

What torque is it showing for that dyno run, below is a graph showing what torque you would see with a stock engine at different boost levels. These figures can obviously be tweeked a little to allow for porting and other mods. Does anyone know what boost level he was at and what torque the dyno showed?

87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 03-15-2009, 09:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)