View Single Post

I simply want to let my car breathe a little easier. I don't want a super fast car, I am tired of paying for lawyers, court fees and tickets....

The A/C unit is actually working rather well and I want to keep it as it is.

911st described it best...

Stage I: Lets call this a tuned motor. By just changing out the muffler to the lowest back pressure unit you can stand, verifying you get .8 to .85 bar boost, setting the CO to 3% and /or getting it set up on a dyno by someone that knows their stuff to optimize the ignition and Air Fuel ratios makes for a nice car with much less lag that is about 330+hp fast.

"Stage II: "The sweet spot" A package with a good intercooler, well matched and efficient turbo, updated blow off valve, and .9bar boost is kind of the sweet spot for a 930. It does not overly tax basic design or thermal limits to any great extent. It should be good for about 360-380hp and makes the car a rocket. The K27-7200 turbo works very well here and comes in hard."

With that in mind, I'd like to concentrate on what will bring me to stage II without any further modifications, keeping the A/C as well as staying as close to the original car.

Last edited by georgeinhere; 03-17-2009 at 12:07 PM..
Old 03-17-2009, 12:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)