View Single Post

I love CIS, have spent a lot of time studying and playing with, and truly believe the limit of fuel delivery potential with 6 injectors is capable of supporting this level of HP. This would require a combination of readjustment of the fuel head system pressure, orifice spring tension (differential pressure), and maybe playing with the internal orifice height. As this throughs the fuel curves out of wack, readjustment and modification of the WUR to bring the fuel curves back to the right inclination and to achieve a lower on boost CP to alow the metering pin / valve to advance further. And or lastly, modification of the metering plate profile to ensure it dose not stall and full metering arm movement is achievable. The Monster CIS thread seems to support this has already been done. See:Cis monster

If this is not enough we could always, open up one or two of the other blanks on the fuel head for a 7th and or 8th CIS injector (plumbed to augment the intercooler) but at 625hp I do not expect this is needed. Advanced CIS Turbo Tuning Discussion Thread. Ultimate?

I suspect, air flow is the more of a potential limitation.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)