View Single Post

Wayne,

I love the fact that you have a 959. You deserve it for the amount of happiness and fellowship this forum has given us over the years. Your kind of success is admirable. You created something of value with a lot of work over many years. We are all better off because of your generous spirit and leadership as a chief enthusiast and entrepreneur.

My Porsche ownership experience has been a joy. I bought a car that was pretty, but neglected mechanically. Because I learned the value of a Pre-Purchase inspection from you and the Pelican members, I was able to buy my car for a fair price and repair the items that were identified as problems. Because of this site and the members, I saved at least $5,000.00. I spent blood and treasure to get my car the way it is now. But I would have felt cheated and robbed if I found out AFTER buying it that it needed all the repairs it did and what they cost.

Out of gratitude and appreciation for all that you have done to make the hobby fun for us all, I thank you! I wish you the very best and hope that you enjoy driving your very cool car.
"Driving in its most beautiful form"
Old 04-14-2009, 08:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)