View Single Post

Dave & Keith,

In talking with Steve the Air mod will change afr's by it's self, more air more fuel, which will initially make it fat and blubbery at idle. We think the velocity cone will improve throttle response and probably accelerate the fuel curve some. Steve does adjust the system along with his mod but did not mention anything about adjusting for the velocity cone addition. The system pressure and control pressure are going to have to be dialed in but we are sure we will have more than enough fuel to support all the HP my mods can give us.
My intent was to make sure we have all the fuel we need without machining the control cylinder. The velocity cone will either do what we think it will or it won't. and it takes 5 min. to change it back to the stock metering plate if needed.
I think, from what we have seen initially, the DWUR will then provide the added flexability and control to put the right amount of fuel where you want it when you need it.
Dave thanks for asking about my health,. I actually feel the best I've felt in 5 years. It's amazing how much damage 6 months of Chemo will do to you, but I've been clean for 10 months. I'm not exactly pretty as I look like I was autopsyed but I'm as mean as ever and going 100 MPH with my hair on fire again. And it's sure great to be here with you guys.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.

Last edited by cole930; 04-30-2009 at 07:01 PM..
Old 04-30-2009, 06:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #207 (permalink)