View Single Post

Sorry for late reply guys,,House refurbing last week or so

Nathan:
At wide open meter plate with injectors FITTED my car flowed between 120ml-124ml per 30 seconds(tested twice and results the same both times)..approx all within 3% at WOT...Copied that from earlier,,hope that helps...tested control pressure flow rate also and it was towards upper limit of specs 160-240ml per minute...i was at 220ml..that was the fuel line into the wur.

replied to you pm 911nut.

J fairman.
Be very carefull re-fitting 9/64 allen headed screws back into head as its only alluminium and is a very fine thread which is easily cross threaded especially considering access!

Beep Beep would be good to complete that test as you mentioned or even extrude honing intake and may do this if anything has to be removed in future!

Car made 383 bhp at the wheels last time running 1 bar boost plus my other mods.....Had car on rollers last week and since i have completed flow matching fuel to each cylinder i swear the engine sounds so much sweeter and is now pulling much more harder!!!
Now it made 401.4 bhp at the wheels and on a second run still made over 400 at the wheels(roughly 440-450 at fly).

I am now running a frequency valve dropping control pressure under boost through a Greddy controler and my fuel curve is perfect..
Cruise 14.5 afr, drops into 12's boost onset,11.8afr between 4000 to 5200 and 12-12.2 at max revs...fuel curve line is straight as a die,, so all good!
"92" 964 turbo,Modified and recently rebuilt using all ARP hardware..
Purpose built fuel controller set up to acheive perfect fuel curve on CIS inj.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #57 (permalink)