View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL930 View Post
Sounds like you've got it stitched up mate, great fuel economy too with 450bhp. Is this type of set up straight forward for anyone, or does it take a lot of fiddling?
Can you let us know what happened with the Digi unit, you've obviously hit a brick wall with it?
Any pics of your frequency valve set up, i'd be interested to see the plumbing. You must be pleased to have it running so well and back out enjoying it, happy days, keep it shinny side up
Set up aint too bad to fit,I mounted the main driver(control unit) behind my rear seats,behind the rear shelf lower covering where you cant see it,,the hardest part is probably routing the wiring harness from engine bay,through fire wall then under carpert towards centre consol where i have fitted the greddy controller/display but you would never know its there now its all installed.

Once all is confirmed with correct fuel delivery etc you would be surprised how little adjusting our cars need to acheive bang on fuel curve,,As my engine comes off vac if memory serves me correctly i then open injector 30% when its above 2200rpm then as the revs climb heading towards max torque its open 70% then nearing max revs its 85% and thats it....My fuel curve on boost is like a perfect straight line!...As with digiwur i had been involved help test/develope for a year but with summer approaching i needed my car running perfect so i could use it to full potential so went with my new system..

I will have to take some pictures and may start a fresh thread later on new set up when i get a chance.

Here is just a quick picture of afr graph i had taken from my laptop with my mobile phone.

Please note!......New Lamda sensor fitted...Zeitronix graph reads very accurate so from max boost low down,, AFR line only varies approx 0.2 AFR from then on!

"92" 964 turbo,Modified and recently rebuilt using all ARP hardware..
Purpose built fuel controller set up to acheive perfect fuel curve on CIS inj.

Last edited by stup; 05-10-2009 at 07:09 AM..
Old 05-10-2009, 07:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #72 (permalink)