View Single Post
Flat6pac Flat6pac is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Nash County, NC.
Posts: 7,405
Under the front cap of the trans, there is a part that engages reverse. looks like a 2 inch long clevice running vertically....they break
Part number 930 303 019 00
Old 05-11-2009, 06:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)