View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

Post some pics of the engine shot from above, and then below, when the car is on a lift.

Since the engine has had some work done to it, and the body has the Strosek kit on it, you will be hitting a smaller crowd if you want to sell it. You will need to find that one special person that wants exactly what you have. The salvage title will hurt you as well. I say, if you have the engine work all documented, and dont want to get rid of it in a hurry (IE: you are willing to wait for that special person), then I think you might be able to get low 20's for it. With a clear title, maybe mid to upper 20's...but like I said, it would be a waiting game. (and that pricing may be optimistic)
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-3584RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk

Last edited by turbobrat930; 06-14-2009 at 01:17 PM..
Old 06-14-2009, 12:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)