View Single Post

Good work so far Thierry.

I have a similar car , i have been runnuing similar set up for months and my car makes over 400 bhp at the wheels and have plenty fuel still in reserve!...so there is no reason why you shouldnt be getting enough fuel in there!

Check my thread out also for more info on adjusting meter head to flow match fuel to each cylinder,,i have mentioned approx fuel you should be getting versus a certain amount of time and at wide open throttle(meter plate wide open)

Meter head flow adjustment question??

I would check control pressure flow rate, this was 220ml per 1 minute in mine(line into wur,with pumps running only)
Test values are 160-240ml per 1 minute,,so best being somewhere in the upper limit!!

You could increase the pressure with adding a very small shim to the pressure valve in your metering head if you find you are not within the upper limit as mentioned above!..Pretty easy job to do and i would maybe start with only a shim of 0.25mm approx(0.010") then re-check and add more if need be!

If you were just to go ahead and add say 1mm+ and then only require to open frequency valve say 60% or so to acheive correct AFR curve throughout rev band, this would then be too high a pressure against the meter arm for no reason....I currenty have my frequency valve maximum opening at 80% so at this setting i still have a little fuel in reserve if need be!
"92" 964 turbo,Modified and recently rebuilt using all ARP hardware..
Purpose built fuel controller set up to acheive perfect fuel curve on CIS inj.
Old 06-30-2009, 10:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)