View Single Post

Garage
Ratty two color engine compartment with remains of engine pad glue, foam and metal tabs are gone. Panel is painted body match gloss black.

Mounting plates for Miller/Woods supplemental fuel injection and Snow water/alcohol injection are completed. Both systems have trim pot adjustable delivery. Snow system has injection ON and reservoir LOW warning lights. There will also be a manual W/G control on the engine compartment fuse panel. There is very little real estate unused in this engine compartment.

Engine is undergoing final assembly of the turbo system components. I'm trying the spray tube restrictors on this engine which brings me to the subject of never having all the small AL washers needed to complete a Porsche engine prep.

The engine is looking smart, like a real TURBO motor, only everything is smaller to support 200HP. Too bad we weren't making small turbos like this KKK unit back in the early 70s. Porsche may have just gone small-bore street TURBO for a couple of years.

I'm holding for a shot in it's final ready to install form.

Last edited by copbait73; 06-30-2009 at 06:49 PM..
Old 06-30-2009, 06:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)