View Single Post
Po924S Po924S is offline
Registered User
Po924S's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 533
Do you have the rubber trim piece that goes behind the steering wheel and it covers the blinker switches and stuff. I don't know what it's called, ha.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)