View Single Post

Send a message via Yahoo to full quack
Well guy's,
Mine was brought into the US thru New Jersey or Texas & federalized at some place called J***'s Conversions. Actual complete name withheld out of respect.

They did all the needed visual stuff like fake holes drilled & plugged into the doors, to imply that door side impact supports had been installed, mock O2 senser welded onto(not into) the euro exhaust, card board box with a wiring harness coming out of it, under the drivers seat. 2 extra hoses in the engine compartment coming from where the smog pump would have been(if there had actually been one there, which there wasn't).

Who knows what else was done, but this is the stuff that was still there when I bought the car.

The long & short of it was, that nothing was actually done to my car to change it from Euro, I'm guessing greased palms got mine into the US. Wink,wink, nod, nod, say no more, say no more.

So some were done by the book, some were done by butchers, some were done......well other ways!

Mark
Old 07-06-2009, 11:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)