View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
struggled to hold back, succuming to my feebleness

So

My wife is hawwwt with a *schmokin* bod (after 3 kids to boot!) - what - I'm supposed to just 'look at' her too???

I don't get it.

Cool find (really), but I don't get it - at all. Sorry. Cars are made to be driven. Build a model or something. What a waste.

Oh man was I dying over the bit about July being the 5th month in one dem vids, better than reality TV that was. And that was your daughter posing? Golly I wouldn't be parading my daughters as such but hey that's just me. And then I was struggling to understand the 4min of the ashtray / glove box, had to stop watching as the motion sickness was getting me, reading was senselss as the typing was hard to read.

regardless

(SORRY I'm being a *total* pennis here - I need another beer or 5 apparently)...

welcome (srsly), congrats on the find, and please enjoy it 'some' way other than 'looking at it'. Me I'd LOVE to hear some stories about them Fuhrmann seats after mile 1284 or something...

8-), of course

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 07-06-2009, 07:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)