View Single Post

Garage
Very nice solid looking car, especially white color suits well.
I wonder what is Strosek in your car? Vittorio Strosek (www.strosek.de) never made small optical lenses to 930 flares, side skirts are some other modification than Strosek, you can see difference in his pages, as well as rear bumper doesn't match with any of his designs.
I don't mind home fabrication, we are fabricating parts to our cars as well, especially for racing purposes, but to call your car Strosek when the body parts are not made by them (there should be their stamp and serial numbers in them if original Strosek parts).
When you are asking price of your car, if it would be made with original Strosek parts, price for the full bodywork is about 15000 euros for a complete set, it probably would rise the price of your car. If it is a sort of a copy of fake, then the value of your car is what somebody is ready to pay about it.
In European market (www.mobile.de) etc market places you can see original Strosek bodied cars being 15-20% higher valued than their factory original equals.

Why I know: I have 2 original Strosek bodied cars... even my green has all original parts even if it does have now racing front bumper and side skirts fabricated by us.

I hope that you don't name your car according the designer who didn't fabricate your parts (which you can see easily already in photos). I don't want to be rude, but there must be some respect for the origins of the design .

Samples:
real Stroseks to 964 or 930 body:

my green Strosek with racing side skirts and front bumper (original side skirts are beneath and bumper in my storage):

my green as it was before racing part changes:

However, Strosek did have earlier also 930/964 bodywork for sale with 993 headlights (grey one in the middle):

and it is the same model I have as grey:

Last edited by petri; 07-08-2009 at 05:55 AM..
Old 07-08-2009, 04:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)