View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979 930 View Post
Thank you
Having been there and faced a similar delima with a 1993 Toyota twin turbo with 7 miles on it with the delivery plastic and crayon docking marks still on it (never even pre delivery preformed on it, all plastic everywhere in interior) as kept as his first one he orderded to match his 7000 mile Ferrari Daytona, ( red/ black) who was the Toyota dealer who moved it forward to the hoist and back for storage related maintenance and run once in awhile. After I owned it for a short time ( just a few years ago ) I decided it was not for me, ( good thing as the garage it was in burned not long after). I have no idea if the fellow who bought it ( nor do I want to know ) ever put any miles on it . Along the same lines I know of a similar 1979 Porsche 930 red/Black the has been kept perfect since new,( never driven never titled ) and put on and off the hoist for storage related service and is one of the last 50 of the pre 1980 models with the signed dash plaque. Been trying to buy it for a number of clients for many years but he always changes his mind before the cash offer changes hands. I say if you have never dreamt yourself,
to have one of the best original 930s then let it go to the person who wants it most. Or maybe that is you?

Last edited by voitureltd; 07-10-2009 at 08:35 AM..
Old 07-08-2009, 04:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #54 (permalink)