View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith660 View Post
No the reason he is evil is he is a swindler a used car dealer with a big 3 dealership he offered my mom a trade in of 850 for a 3 year old merc. sable with less than 30000 miles on it for another sable loaded. I caught his service manager doing a recall on my brake lights by spliceing in wire with crimp fittings so he wouldn't have to use the factory supplied wire harness. The car I was out there to get a price on was a 85 crown vic and he wanted 2800 for it not running. I wasn't mad at the price he had on the car just the lowlife that owns the dealership, the couple i went out there for is in a hard way with cancer and other problems and I was just trying to help I offered 1500 and he said 2800 (book was 1750) was the lowest he could go because he had put money in it. So I asked the salesman to come out front and I pointed at my car and said I have probably 60000 invested but I would be dreaming to get 20000 for it. having money in a car doesn't warrent jacking the price up. Then I left and told him if he changed his mind to call me. When I got there the owner pulled in ahead of me and he got out of his car and looked at me and then looked at the car and sneered at me and walked toward the door he let the door close on me, we really don't like each other.
Man where is not one good thing in that whole story I would never go back!!
I have a lincion you can have, just have to come get it 40,000 miles black on black
1980.was sitting from 1982
Old 07-20-2009, 08:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #146 (permalink)