Thread: 924 wont start
View Single Post

still wont start

i havnt had any time realy to mess with the car but i did change the filter because i thought it may be pluged and not letting fuel get to the fuel rail but i changed that and no change. then my buddy showed up and i had him crank the car over to see if it was pumping and it made no noise (the pump), so just to reassure this i pulled the fuel line off the fuel rail and cranked the car over and it should have shot a stream out but not hardly even a drop came out.
by the way this has been a reoccoring problem but ususally it starts up if you shut the key off and try it again but this time it just stalled instantly and wouldnt start up (first time it happened going down the road, when it did it before it was after the car was setting for a couple hours or over the course of a day at work.
so my next step is to check the relay with jumper wires and check the fuel pump off the car with a little power to see if i can make it run. but if any one has a good suggestion on how to go about this or a better elimation process i will be more than happy to get some more help
thanks guys

Last edited by ktmfreak2004; 08-10-2009 at 09:05 AM..
Old 08-10-2009, 08:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)