View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Story goes something to the extent of factory made (4) 930 Martini packaged cars in '77 (factory option coded stickers / interior with Fuhurmann seats), then (1) 930 & (1) Carrera 3.0 Targa (his car) for '78, then something like (2) 930s for '79. None imported to US. I've got a scanned Panorama from ~ '84 that featured this very car, but it's @ home. Had white center'd Fuchs at the time - IMO sets off the car verrrrry nicely, I'm on Ron to 'do this' heh heh. Guess PO was some attorney here in CT (wasn't FL as I thought), shop did oil change, soon ran dry, sat in another shop's storage while PO sued the oil change shop. Lost suit. Car sat, new shop got it under Mech. Lien, my buddy scored it like 18yrs. ago and recently pop'd in a used '78 3.0L and here we are.
It looks like this may be one of the 930 cars for sale in the UK. The interior is a little different but equally out there. Very cool and far from cheap.

http://www.classiccarsglobal.com/ad.asp?ad=002103

Old 08-12-2009, 07:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)