View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
if you don't mind me asking what kind of times your running at Nordschleife??
that car is pretty freaking sick btw..!! kudos!
As you know, you are not allowed to shoot video from your car as well as not take time of your driving, when public (something about times mentioned already under photos, btw. Through logger times when collecting fastest section times without any slow driving yellow flag parts, best collected time BTG would be little under 7.30 and with the top speed of this car main straight would be under 20sec, so therefore I'm waiting the moment to get invitation to some event, I would be allowed to drive full laps in reasonably empty track, because I'm sure full complete lap 20,8km would be a great way under 8 minutes).

Yes, this car is about to go fast and being street legal still.
Some performance numbers from the summer:

GPS logger numbers:

0-100km/h 3,7sec.
0-200km/h 8,5sec.
0-300km/h 22,8sec. (without rear wing and front bottom plate under the spoiler)
top speed: 343km/h (without rear wing and front bottom plate under the spoiler)
top speed as in pictures: 293km/h

Wihtout wings this car is quite unstable in over 270km/h speeds. Therefore wings and diffuser will be reality to wear all times. Rear wing will be 997RSR wing (little bit smaller and lower than one in pictures).

This will result shortened gears for the next season, because even with wings car should go over 300km/h true speed and we can achieve that with gear changes, which are now too long anyway.

Last edited by petri; 08-24-2009 at 12:31 AM..
Old 08-23-2009, 10:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)