View Single Post

If your budget would allow it, I would go for the Fox adjustable front. The advantages are you could set the spindle height based on the wheel diameter, and either stiffen or soften the shocks based on your driving habits. There is an adjustment screw on the remote cannister. I mounted the cannisters in the front trunk for easy access.
If your running 18" rims you may be able to get the spindle height pretty high, keep the low stance and still get decent shock travel. Spindle height is based on wheel diameter. I think 19mm is considered max for 15" wheels.
I've been using the Wevo/Ohlins on the rear for a few years on different cars and like the fact that it doesn't have remote cannisters, and the adjustment knob is on the bottom of the shock, to it's easy to get to.
Seems expensive going in, but if you change your suspension set up, wheel diameter, coil over helpers, or full coil over down the road, then your just re-adjusting what you have instead of starting all over again.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)