View Single Post
Boost Abuser

911/930 parts for sale

I will be posting this in the for sale section along with pics but I figured I would give the turbo boys first pick!!!! Weltmeister stuff - Short shift kit - almost new partially installed but never used , Strut tower brace used but in very good condition, Harness bar used but in good condition. White gauge faces - new in box 930 muffler - unknown brand polished and sounds good and throaty!!!! Electromotive coil packs with crank trigger- used but are in good shape Rennline polished gauge surrounds new and still in packages - packages were opened but they were never installed. Ok now for the big ticket items- Fikse FM 10 wheels with black anodized centers and yokohama avs tires 275/40/17 rears and 235/45/17 fronts 17x10 and 17x8. I will have pics and prices in the for sale section. Let me know if your car needs any of these things.Oh yeah another set of Fikse 17x11 rear wheels Profile 10's with black anodized centers New and still in the box, no tires and never installed.Pm me if interested . Thanks...Ben --Help me make it to Octurbopalooza!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)