View Single Post
Turbo Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by occb2 View Post
Thanks. I see we have the same car. Did you put a intercooler on it? I did. Right now I have the stock 3.3 intercooler. It was a ***** to do. I had to get the 3.3 intake manifold and throttle body, but I found them in PA on a low mile 930 that someone was changing to electronic control fuel injection system. When my bank account gets back up, I will be looking for a better intercooler. It has the k27 turbo on it and nice SS box headers on it. So I think will need a nice intercooler to support the K27.

Rob.

PS I can't wait to get it on the road. The season only has a few weeks/ months left.
Yep, I had to do the whole 3.3 manifold as well. I'm running a kokeln IC. but I also have head work, cams, mahle motorsport p's/c's to punch her out to a 3.2, a ceramic bb turbo, headers, etc. the works. the short stroke early cars hit harder and rev faster then their younger counterparts. just something to add to our uniqueness.

All these guys do is drive too fast, work on cars, chase ******* and drink.. really no fun at all...
Old 09-25-2009, 04:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)