Thread: Turbo Iroc
View Single Post

Garage
Copbait73,
Thanks for the feedback, yes I have the front end for it also, I don't plan to do much customizing there (maybe something like the caymen fog lights around the two brake airduct intakes). Not sure yet if I'll take the side rockers off or not, just depends on the look that I'm going for. I'm going more for the aesthetic balance of the car, then correct to the IRCO look. We'll see.

1100sport,
I bought the body kit from GT racing (includes IROC tail, front & rear bumpers). I took the tail, and basically cut it in half (separated the decklid portion fromt the airfoil portion). The airfoil had to be raised 3" to clear the intercooler. I originally had different ideas around the air intake, but in the end ended up using the louverd air intake piece from a company that made turbo tails and grafted it in. The rest of the work was more or less cosmetic trying to make it fit to the car better. I took a lot of pictures along the way, and if there is interest I can post more details of the work in progress that lead up to this point.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)