View Single Post

Update

Man the car is almost done. I was there yesterday. The trans is waiting to be put on the engine, all sealed up. The engine is complete with out the intercooler put on. That will be but on today and bolted up and installed into the car today. The interior is complete. The windows that didn't go down, were fixed by tracing the power to the main switch. Once they found the brake in the line and repaired it, both the windows go down now.

I ran a line to the new seats. The car did not originally have power seats. The reupholstered seats, driver side, is powered. Then we installed them.

All the lights work but the front left turn signal. The bulb is a two filament bulb. One turns on when the light are on. When you hit the turn signal, it doesn't light the second one. I can live with that right now.

The two tone came out better than I thought. I'm thinking I should have got black front seats. The seats were tan original and the re-tanned to the color but now the seats are brighter than the doors and the dash.

Here are a few more pics.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)