View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicersr View Post
Hey fellas, just checking in from across the pond... it's been a great trip in the SC, but damn, i wish i had the Turbo over here!

Been meaning to ask you, amigo... why not the Turbo? I know she's a lot louder but surely slapping on a new exhaust would be cheaper than building a new car? You can't go wrong with either, but it seems you have a perfect candidate for this trip in your ridiculously cool Turbo.

Your SC is bad ass as well so there's nothing wrong with having both and perhaps that's the point. (I love the CCW's on the back of the SC. Like you said, it looks like a modern Minilite.) Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere and I missed it but in my mind I'd think I'd be happier in the Turbo. That said, I'd be thrilled to replicate your experience in a hoopty so we're talking "relative happiness" at this point.

Epic journey you're taking over there, great blog and thanks for sharing. I'm enjoying each update along with everyone else!

Cheers.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #56 (permalink)