View Single Post

It is. I guess I didn't type it right. The port they made is in the right spot. They set up computers for 930's. They put it in the same place they would put the sensor for the computer probe. In fact they recommed that I get that computer. Right off the top of my head I don't remember what it is called. I will show them link you wrote.

Other question. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the gauges? I have a few that are not working.

The oil level pegs right when I put the key in the acc. spot. I know from prior issues that, that is a issue with grounding and the sensor is fine. But my boost gauge is fine until I hit the gas. Then it pegs. Which is leading me to believe that its the boost gauge sensor.

Also the two light on the gauge for the oil pressue and temp, don't work at all. I want to trace them back to the sensors. I changed both when I did the engine. Also they didn't work when I got the car. That was why I had them changed.

Rob
Old 10-09-2009, 04:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #84 (permalink)