View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_morrison57 View Post
I have an 87 930 and have had it for 14 months, I stay stock for the most part, I've put on a 930S wheel, a RarlyL8 muffler and pipe* and a Wevo short shift kit, that I will install ASAP and that is probably going to be it,
No no no...you're missing the best part of 930 ownership....sliding down the slippery slope of "mo' is betta". If you're going to go to the expense of a really nice RarlyL8 muffler and headers, but still keeping the stock 3LDZ turbo and not installing an intercooler to replace the stock unit, then you're selling yourself short on what you can really achieve regarding performance gains. Come on, what's a couple grand more, especially with your exchange rate? My car is a sunny day driver too...and on a sunny day (especially a cool one like today) it rocks!
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)