View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
The current NO RESERVE Ebay item #230384724414 an 1986 930 that is from Eldorado Hills ( Sacramento area ) is depicted as a 24500 mile near perfect example. I had my son who lives near by take a peek as I had already bid over $25K. He reported that it was about as nice as my 61K mile 1978 930 ( which is not , in my opinion, a perfect example ). When you read the description you would swear it was like new. Low miles when used in stop & Go freeway traffic with AC on and less than frequent service can really add some wear and tear. The seller seemed to have never been to a Porsche Concours. Must just think it looks in nice condition ( and it does but not really pristine) for a 23 year old car. How much more than the current $27.1 K it will get ( based on the low miles ) we will see. I'll take a well cared for, correctly driven and serviced higher mileage car for the same price ( or less as some seem to be offered for recently ) any day.
SOLD $37900 WOW that is a lot of money in todays market for a car with some needs according to some on this forum.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)