View Single Post

Does anyone know this SoCal 965? (Cross Post)

First time poster, long time lurkerÖÖ.Does anyone know anything about this car? Anyone seen it in person?

Porsche : 930:eBay Motors (item 180416118057 end time Oct-12-09 10:27:24 PDT)

I have been shopping for a 965 for a while now and canít figure why this thing has gone through eBay 3 times now with no sale. This last time on eBay I was high bidder at $25,600, but reserve not met. The Carfax report is spotless, but I also know that itís easy to get repairs done on a car without them hitting Carfax. I have talked with the both the owner and the guy that is helping the owner sell it and it seems like a pretty nice car, but no one is touching it (I am sure that the 0 feedback rating isnít helping his cause). I am not a big fan of the Linen interior, but thatís easy to fix somewhere down the road. I LOVE the exterior color though!

For the record, he claims the Speedlines are NOT included with the sale of the car. He told me that if I buy the car, he'd let them go for $3500, without the car, $5k. Claims stock Cup wheels that are included are "mint" with "nearly new tires".

TIA!

Old 10-13-2009, 10:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)