Thread: Super rich!
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jly535 View Post
1 bar, I did get it running right though. I played with the fuel pump relays and swapped fuel relay II, and checked voltage and and got 12 volts. Not sure if this was just a coincendence or not, but it's running right for now.

Thanks, guys.

Now if I could just re-do that BMW drive!
Hmmm....sounds like maybe you had just one fuel pump running due to relay problems, which might also explain why there was no power to the WUR (that's a long shot on my part without tracing schematics). And if you had only one pump running, even intermittently, it could result in lower than normal fuel system pressure, which would in turn throw off your WUR control pressures to be too low...thus too rich.

Or, there is still a German speaking gremlin lurking around the engine bay just waiting to cause havoc again when least expected.

Glad she's running. Get out an enjoy before it starts snowing again...and hopefully not like you Spokanites went through last year.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)