View Single Post
3 restos WIP = psycho

Music to my ears...if you have a dyno sheet, you must share! I assume there is no knock control on your motor? I was planning on using a J&S knock box with the sensor mounted to 993 knock sensor bridges - this is a pretty simple retrofit.

If you could share your MSII maps, that would be very interesting to contextualize the gains.

I was shying away from using MSII until you chimed in, so thanks so much for contributing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjf911 View Post
I have 98mm QCS cylinders from Henry at Supertec with JE 9.5:1 pistons and a stock 3.0 bottom end. I am using 3.2 heads and intake with 964 cams. My methanol injection is the Coolingmist Vari-Cool II with a 1.5 gallon tank in the trunk and a flow sensor. The injector is mounted in between the intercooler and throttle body but significantly closer to the intercooler. The flow controller is mounted in the center console below the AC controls. I am currently running a 0.6 bar spring in my Tial WG but am planning on droppinb back to a 0.5 bar spring with a manual boost conroller (Hallman Pro RX). My ambient pressure is 0.92 bar here in the mountains so my real boost peaks at about 1.48 bar.

Coolingmist Water Injection, alcohol injection and Methanol Injection systems

- 1965 911
- 1969 911S
- 1980 911SC Targa
- 1979 930
Old 10-14-2009, 01:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)