View Single Post

Hello All,

I am the person who had these books on eBay as well as in the Samba since April and have been following this thread since about the third post. I have resisted making any comment until now since I didn't want to interfere with anyone's transactions, but as I understand it the copies that were sold on eBay have been spoken for and there is a list of people on standby.

This being the case, I would like to offer those who missed out earlier, the opportunity to get this book as I have a very limited number of copies left. If you have made arrangements with Jeff to purchase the book, please keep your word to him and refrain from contacting me unless you want to purchase an additional copy. I am only posting this offer for those who didn't get a chance to purchase one of the original 13 that he had for sale.

You may PM me for details or go the the Samba ad that is posted on the first page of this thread.

Thank you.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #56 (permalink)