View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole930 View Post
dai,

just wanted you to know i really appreciated your posting the pics. I meant it when i said bob is the best. He has forgotten more then most tuners even know.

It does not matter what you paid for it, anything is worth exactly what "you"
are willing to pay for it. I would buy one in a heartbeat if i could. Sometimes it gets a little like a who has the biggest dick contest on here. All these guys really are good people and opinions are like a$$ holes, everyone has one.

When your as old as i am you find out it doesn't matter if it works for someone else or not as long as it works for you. It's the nicest intercooler i've ever seen and your still a very lucky man to have it. Enjoy it and let the rest of the world kiss your a$$.

Cole
LOL....+1..my comments were because I have designed in AutoCAD a few 930 intercoolers (actually spent 4-5months finalizing several designs, which two companies wanted to buy my design) so have been down this road plus lab tested my intercoolers. My comments were my own experiences and I have nothing but utter respect for Bob Holcombe and yourself. If you do a search you can see my intercooler design on my car. Congrats it is a beautiful piece. If I had that MODE intercooler on my junky 930 it would double the value of it!

Last edited by slow&rusty; 10-17-2009 at 07:50 AM..
Old 10-17-2009, 07:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)