View Single Post

no... keep it clean don't put martini colors on it... i mean that in a kind way i love martini colors,, but hes got this sweet thing going on with that ride that just gives me a hard-on... i love the fact it has no back bumper too.. thats so awesome, letting what i'm sure is a big nasty turbo hang out all over the place... LOVE IT

Miguel i'm not sure, that would be a question for Pete, last number i heard was 8-10, but its probably a bit more as that was a while ago...

I have news i'll share it with you guys first, as anyone that means it anything to tell it to i think is probably following it. The black car is sold... i know you've all seen my ad up on the board for sale, i've had several directions i have thought about selling my car as initially it wasn't planned but then in the process of trying to get it sold to buy the red slant (( which btw someoen here should, its a sick freaking car, no one is even fathoming how sick it is, and how much of a deal it is, i've put an insane about of research into it to find out how solid it was, and i'm telling you right now it is built to the highest standards, i think it would take 800+ hp easy! maybe 850+ but anyway its a steal))
but back to my story while i was waitng for the black car to sell to buy the red slant, which has been a painful even in my life, i love that car very much and going through the back and forth emotion on selling it was difficlt, not unlike the people that lied about buying it.. well during all of that my search lead me to a long list of dream cars i've always wanted to own.. so i found a different direction that i would like to go, and give it a try, i love this community and my ideal situaition would be to have both but with the way things are thats just not an option... but i will have more when it is..
so if you guys don't mind i really want to come to okturbofest if thats cool with everyone, i've gone through a **** ton making to where i have this car to come, but i want to get everyones ok before i do... i'm a porsche guy, but more than that i'm a fast car guy that just loves this community you guys all share that passion, so i hope to continue to come and be a part of your events and this family....
thank you and i hope you all understand my story.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #104 (permalink)