View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911st View Post
One could use an Andial fueler but delay it with the rpm switch combined with the vac sensing WUR. This would give one two stages of control pressure lowering. The first with vac-loss at the WUR and the second lowering of CP under boost and later in the rpm range. .
That was a suggestion I floated some time ago if you recall, but in combination with an rpm window switch and vaccum sensing relay, and a stock boost reactive WUR. Set the window switch to activate and deactivate at something like 1500/3500 rpms and tied in series with a vacuum switch. Operation of the Andial frequency valve would occur immediately once vacuum is seen AND the pre-set lower rpm limit is met, and would deactivate once 3500 (or whatever programmed) rpm was reached....just in time for the WUR to start enriching as boost builds (all dependent upon the turbo being used and how fast it spools). Net-net would be a controlled stepped enrichment through the entire power band.

It just so happens I still have my Andial enricher still installed but no longer using since my Leask WUR provides all the control I need. May just have to scab together the rest of the parts and test out the theory.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #230 (permalink)