View Single Post
Wo ist die Rennstrecke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
I a bit against RRFPR because it strains fuel pump and is non-linear device where boost enrichment is governed by a spring and is superimposed over actual fuel MAP. I'm even more against adjustable FPR as they allow you to make complete EFI map obsolete with one turn of the pressure-adjusting screw.
I won't use one because of the chance (ok, maybe a small one, but...) the internal workings of the RRFPR fails - and it will fail on full boost and would lean out mixture and burn your motor. The way I see it, why screw with yet another variable - it's just not worth it for me.

Marren Fuel Injectors shared with me, measurements on injector pulses within the fuel rail on WOT, using only 60 lb injectors. It was amazing how much each injector upset fuel flow through the stock 3.2 fuel rail. The reason I add this comment is that for proper tuning and reliability, the fuel system needs to be simple, consistent and dependable - otherwise you'll be chasing your tail trying to tune properly.
Old 10-20-2009, 05:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)